We are the European distributors of Keewell infusion warmers for veterinarians.
Why invest in a fluid warmer ?
- To avoid hypothermia during or after operation and in emergency cases where massive infusions or transfusions are needed.
- To ensure a speedy recovery, especially during the first hours after operation, the core body temperature of the animal needs to stay at the right level, even in warm climates.
Why avoid hypothermia?
Hypothermia can be lethal, especially for small animals like cats and dogs. It can result in dysfunctions including:
- Heart and respiratory problems
- Slow down of the metabolism
- Impairing of coagulation which causes blood loss
- Renal insufficiency
- Increased risk of infections
Who is Keewell?
- Keewell is a specialized manufacturer of blood and infusion warmers.
- Keewell products are distributed to both human and veterinarian hospitals all over the world.
- Keewell fluid warmers are multi-functional devices and can be used as blood warmers.
Why choose for Keewell products?
- Keewell provides tailor - made solutions for veterinarian fluid warmers.
- Keewell invests heavily in R&D and keeps pace to the most advanced innovations in this sector worldwide.
- Keewell products are sold at very competitive prices.
- Keewell offers optimum quality and service for its products.
Copyright © 2015 All rights reserved